Winter Steam Ceilidh Challenge – 2020
Winter Steam Ceilidh Challenge – 2020November 25, 2019
Kansas City, Missouri- Midwest Highland Arts Fund is pleased to announce that the Winter Steam Ceilidh Challenge will take place January 18, 2020.
-No entry fee
-Fifteen (15) entrants only; alternate spots will be held
Winner Takes All – $500
Plus, other prizes TBD.
Immediately following Winter Storm 2020: The Pipes & Drums Concert
Winter Steam Venue, Grand Ballroom, Marriott Hotel, 2nd Floor
– Time limit: 5 minutes
– Instrumentation: anything goes
– Personnel: no minimum or maximum
– Any given individual may play with one group only
– Method of selection of winner: adjudication by an official Winter Storm judging panel.
– Order of play will be posted at Winter Steam
Entrants may enter prior to the weekend to get on the list and assure a spot by emailing Roger McCrummen firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site entry is also allowed if there are open spots . Marriott Hotel, 2nd Floor, Winter Storm Registration Desk
Entry deadline is Saturday, January 18, 2020, 3:00 P.M.